Discover NY | Day Tour with Boat Cruise
- Duration : 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: New York, New York
- Product code : USAGTDNY
Experience New York City by bus, boat, and foot through some of New York City's finest districts! This 5-hour NYC guided day bus tour includes the best attractions New York City has to offer, as well as a boat cruise!
The boat takes you from Pier 11 (lower Manhattan) to Pier 79 (upper Manhattan), offering breathtaking views of New York City skyline, as well as magnificent views of the world-famous landmarks, such as Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, One World Trade Center, Brooklyn Bridge, Governors Island, Ellis Island, and more!
In addition, you will take guided walking tours of the Rockefeller Center, 9/11 Memorial, NYC's Financial District, Strawberry Fields, Madison Square Park (best views of the Empire State Building), and more! Our day tour is fully-guided - our guides hop with you at each stop. The tour is also conducted with climate controlled-buses. This offers pleasant touring experience and protection from weather elements. Bottled water is available on our buses free of charge.
Take a fully guided bus tour of NYC with the recipient of Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence & Viator Travel Award!
- Madison Square Park (for best views) > Empire State Building > Flatiron Building
- Chinatown & Little Italy (drive-through only)
- Financial District > Federal Hall > Wall Street > NY Stock Exchange
- 9/11 Memorial (does not include entry)
- Central Park > Dakota Building > Strawberry Fields
- Rockefeller Center > St. Patrick's Cathedral
- Boat Cruise > Statue of Liberty > Ellis Island (not included during off season Jan 4 - March 1)